ufe~ Index du Forum
ufe~
Bienvenue sur notre forum.

ufe~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Social Plugin Comments Not Showing ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ufe~ Index du Forum -> Afrontement -> Résultats: matchs amicaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elwirmar

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Social Plugin Comments Not Showing Répondre en citant

Facebook Social Plugin Comments Not Showing
> DOWNLOAD

The main goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allows WordPress beginners to improve their site(s). This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Featured In . asked 4 years, 9 months ago viewed 2,305 times active 4 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 4facebook comments using codeigniter2Facebook Open graph - Unknown path components11Facebook like button error - blocked frame1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Disable Facebook popup if user already likes my website Facebook page-1Need help rearranging this code (for Wordpress single.php)0How to get clicked FaceBook button in JQuery?3Built a Custom html page with FB Login. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. In order to assist our new users, we have created a step by step list of articles that you can browse through to get the most out of this site. We record this info to help us improve our products. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. .fbiframewidget iframe {position:absolute;} I changed that to position relative. Code below: (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enGB/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=XXXXX"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); I cannot see what is wrong? Any help would be much appreciated. Since the Like button is a little piece of Facebook embedded on another website, the browser is sending info about the request to load Facebook content on that page.We record some of this info to help show you a personalized experience on that site and to improve our products. Starting aBlog WordPressPerformance WordPressSecurity WordPressSEO WordPressErrors Building anOnline Store Useful WordPress Guides 7 Best WordPress Backup Plugins Compared (Pros and Cons) How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress Why You Need a CDN for your WordPress Blog? [Infographic] 25 Legit Ways to Make Money Online Blogging with WordPress Self Hosted WordPress.org vs. would you believe it was a css rule that pushed the widget off the side of the screen! A Facebook default css rule too. All Rights Reserved. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log into Facebook before you can use a plugin on another site.If you're a developer, learn more about implementing social plugins within a single line of HTML.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. I don't see any Like buttons (please don't make me write Like again!) on your pages, so that site won't have had any actions that could show up in the activity block. Join my Affiliate Program (c) 2018 Andrea Vahl P.O. (It should display on the right hand side of the homepage). For example, because youre not logged into Facebook, youll have fewer cookies than someone who's logged in. How do social plugins work?Social plugins, like the Like button, the Share button and comments, are tools that let you share your experiences on other websites with your friends on Facebook.Social plugins include:Like button; Click Like to share and connect with things from websites that you find interesting.Share button; Click Share to write something about a link and then post it to your timeline.Embedded posts; Add any public post from Facebook to your blog or website.Comments box; Comment publicly on a website using your Facebook account.The websites that you visit dont receive the information that appears in the plugin, but they may be notified about actions you take within the plugin. Choosing the BestWordPress Hosting How to Easily Install WordPress RecommendedWordPress Plugins View all Guides . I want to redirect them to Main page after using facebook login button0Facebook comment moderation tool doesn't work0Website - Facebook login with get user details like name, email, phone, image url,etc, Facebook V2.9 Hot Network Questions Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? What happened to the Rebel soldiers on Hoth? Running a shell script when "/bin/sh" points to "/bin/bash" Adding page specific JavaScript via SXA QGIS - Vector coordinates have incorrect format Is this a real photo of Australia? What does mean? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Floor function limit Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? All of the freshwater on Earth has suddenly vanished - what impact would that have on Humanity and the Earth? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Using MyersBriggs as a guide for character development? Has a character ever been told the odds and not gone on to beat them? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Divide column of a matrix by a specific number How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? more hot questions question feed default . Please contact us and let us know how you got here, so we can help you find what you're looking for. Site Links About Us Contact Us FTC Disclosure Privacy Policy Terms of Service Free Blog Setup Our Sites OptinMonster MonsterInsights WPForms List25 Awesome Motive . –Huw Rowlands Apr 9 '13 at 18:12 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote It was a css rule that was basically 'hiding' the widget from view. About WPBeginner WPBeginner is a free WordPress resource site for Beginners. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . If it doesn't exist, then it is an oversight on our part. WPBeginner was founded in July 2009 by Syed Balkhi. .. View WPBeginner Guide By Date: 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec By Categories Beginners Guide Books Events Free WordPress Themes Interviews News Opinion Showcase Themes Tutorials WordPress Plugins Feeling Lucky? Simply click the random button, and you will be taken to a random post. rev2018.1.10.28332 5a02188284
what is the difference between facebook like and share buttonfacebook to facebook video calling software free downloadphoto email for facebooklogin approval code for facebookhow to get the password for any facebook accounthack facebook tanpa menggunakan emailcupcakes attack facebookfacebook this account has been deactivated only you can seehow to crack a facebook password 2014how can i see my list of likes on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ufe~ Index du Forum -> Afrontement -> Résultats: matchs amicaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006